1. Subsidised bank funding:
Most Australian banks will provide equipment finance for solar pv systems and other energy saving plant and equipment. In fact, the Clean Energy Finance Corporation (CEFC) provide hundreds of millions of dollars to Australian banks to be distributed in the form of interest rate discounts for funding of energy saving plant and equipment.
See link below for more information about CEFC subsidised finance options or ask us for an introduction to an asset finance specialist.
2. Power Purchase Agreement (PPA):
A Power Purchase Agreement provides commercial customers with a zero capex opportunity to access cheaper electricity produced from a solar photo voltaic power station built on their premises. We tailor PPA agreements to suit each client’s individual requirements and objectives.
In addition to immediate electricity cost savings and no up-front payment, other benefits of a PPA include:
- A fixed price for the duration of the agreement provides a hedge against rising energy prices
- System ownership transfers to the client at conclusion of the agreed PPA term, providing continuing solar power, potentially for decades after conclusion of the agreement
- The PPA provider carries the generation risk, it is therefore very much in their interest to do an excellent job in designing and installing the solar pv equipment and to keep it operating efficiently and effectively
- O & M remains full responsibility of the PPA provider during the term of the PPA
- Reduced carbon emissions from operations
- Flexible terms
- Simplify decision making
- Simplified structure can may be attractive where premises are leased from 3rd parties
Proven Energy Partners Pty Ltd A.C.N. 624 849 529 holds a registered exemption with the Australian Energy Regulator (AER) to offer Power Purchase Agreement solutions to our commercial clients.
To find out more about PPA’s email email@example.com